Monday, September 7, 2009

Knitting Needles


This week I received my 2010 Knitting Calendar! that is GREAT news for those of us in the Monthly KAL group ~ exciting to see the new patterns and ideas our group leaders were inspired to put together for our knitting pleasure!

I just finished this cloth - which was actually a freebie before the calendar went to press ~
*All Hearts Lead Home* ~ pattern created by Sue S., of Harvest Moon Designs. Thanks Sue!

My cloth was knit from P&C Shaded Browns - love the colors, makes me think of Autumn - rust, light/dark browns, beige...

____________________________________________________________

Yesterday I finished up this purple *house* cloth, sending it to the couple who own and run the Emerson House - a Bed and Breakfast in Vergennes, Vermont - and this looks so much like their place! We stayed there this summer, while vacationing ~ a beautiful B&B, and lovely part of Vermont, near the mountains and close to the river, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment