Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Square Mitred Dishcloth

This was my goof-up!
One of my very favorite quick & easy dishcloth patterns is the Square-Mitre ~ and though I've done lots of them, for some reason - the other night, I goofed - and only did the increase rows, didn't allow for knitting an entire row in between! - so I was done in no time......well, I'm not eager to rip it all out......so I improvised - and this is what I came up with !

What I did to *improvise* was to continue knitting - and would knit one row, then purl one row - so it looks as though it has a semi-border effect ~
Fortunately, those that I gift my knit dishcloths to are very un-crafty people, who think that no matter what you did with a ball of yarn, that it's wonderful !
So, this is just between you and me, okay?!

Who knows? Maybe I've created a new offshoot from this pattern!

You can get this fantastic-ly simple [as long as you aren't a goof-up like me!] pattern at:

No comments:

Post a Comment